3rd World Mental Health Congress
MedConclave extends its immense pleasure and honor to invite you to attend the “3rd World Mental Health Congress”, scheduled during June 20-21, 2022 as a webinar. It is focusing on the theme “Because Mental Health needs a great deal of Attention” to enhance and explore knowledge among academics and industry personnel dealing with Mental health, Psychiatry, and its related subjects to establish corporations and exchanging ideas. It aims to provide the right stage to present stimulating Keynote talks, plenary sessions, discussion panels, b2b Meetings, poster symposia, young researchers forum, Video Presentations, and Workshops
- Meet University circles and corporate visionaries to get inspired
- Enlarge your knowledge and find explanations for problems
- Knowledge, Bench-marking and Make contacts offered at one place
- Forge connections and for global networking
- Highly planned and organized scientific programs
- Best Oral and Poster Presentation Awards
- Meet with new merchants and traders
- The goals of this conference are to provide a trans-formative qualified growth experience through bringing together the world’s scientific professionals to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about Mental Health.
- Bringing together scientists, researchers, and policy leaders to encourage and enhance programmatic relationships to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to the elderly population around the world and overcome blockades that bound access to care and services.
- After participating in this conference, attendees should be able to discuss emerging problems in Mental Health.
- Debate and apply recent research discoveries related to Mental Health.